cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Different types of Reporting

jonatlit
Level 1
Level 1

I understand that you can get reporting for domain-based reporting but I am unsure more on more of the differences on these type of reporting.

can anyone please list all of the reporting options and the benifits...

such as

Domain-Based Executive Summary - what can this do that others cant...I thought this was a schedule report rather then a reporting option? so I guess it qualifies even if its not in the reporting menu?

so this would mean I should know all the other schedule reporting options and the benifits to tell customers?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Martin Eppler
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Jonathan,

'Reporting' can be seen as scheduled reports (so reports you can periodically create) and the real-time reporting that is provided in the GUI. The 'Domain-Based Executive Summary' is a scheduled report type that can only be created on a Security Management Appliance (SMA, also known as M-Series appliance). This report contains a summary of the incoming and outgoing mail traffic for a week based on the domain for which the traffic was handled.

Thanks and regards,

Martin

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Martin Eppler
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Jonathan,

'Reporting' can be seen as scheduled reports (so reports you can periodically create) and the real-time reporting that is provided in the GUI. The 'Domain-Based Executive Summary' is a scheduled report type that can only be created on a Security Management Appliance (SMA, also known as M-Series appliance). This report contains a summary of the incoming and outgoing mail traffic for a week based on the domain for which the traffic was handled.

Thanks and regards,

Martin