Views
Helpful
Replies

Email Security Appliance overtake license

zain_gabon
Level 1
Level 1

what about ESA License overtake?

If i have an ESA with 500 users license and my enterprise has 600 users, what about the others 100 users? How ESA select users from all 600 users? did only 500 can send and received mail? Please help me, my client ask me these questions regards
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Robert Sherwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The 100 users are still covered.  The appliance is not going to count/disable based on any counters or usage tied to the license/feature keys.

The Sales Ops/Account team should be selling the license/feature keys based on appliance sizing, and the expected users or product environment.  You should open a dialog directly with your Sales Ops/Account team or Reseller to directly answer the users per license/feature key.

-Robert

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Robert Sherwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The 100 users are still covered.  The appliance is not going to count/disable based on any counters or usage tied to the license/feature keys.

The Sales Ops/Account team should be selling the license/feature keys based on appliance sizing, and the expected users or product environment.  You should open a dialog directly with your Sales Ops/Account team or Reseller to directly answer the users per license/feature key.

-Robert

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: