Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Email Security Plug-in

Can someone tell me where I can download the current version Email Security Plug-in for Outlook?

I have a C150 and if you search on the download page this appliance does not come up.  I can see the download for the C170 appliance but because I have a C150 on my maintenance contract it will not allow me to download from the C170 page.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Member

Email Security Plug-in

Hi, Jamie

Here's the answer I got when I asked the same question:

Hello Starla,

weird, cannot find anything wrong on the download pages. Sorry that you're having problems with that though,  could you open a ticket with support for this please? They can provide you the plugin from a different source as well.

Regards,

Andreas

3 REPLIES
Community Member

Email Security Plug-in

Hi, Jamie

Here's the answer I got when I asked the same question:

Hello Starla,

weird, cannot find anything wrong on the download pages. Sorry that you're having problems with that though,  could you open a ticket with support for this please? They can provide you the plugin from a different source as well.

Regards,

Andreas

Community Member

Email Security Plug-in

Starla,

Thanks for replying.

When you opened a ticket were they able to send you a link?  I currently have ticket open but I can not get it through to the tech that I need a link to download the plugin.

Jamie

Community Member

Email Security Plug-in

I called and was able to talk to a different tech who found in less than a minute that there was a bug with the 7.1.1.002 version and that the new version 7.2.0.039 would fix the issue.

He sent me a link where I could download it from a public site that did not require authenication.

So if anyone else runs into this issue call tech support to download the newest version.  It would be nice however if Cisco/Ironport would make the link available on their site so I would not have had to spend so much time solving this issue.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content