cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

File not found error when opening securedoc.html

b bent_ironport
Level 1
Level 1

We are having a sudden issue where recipients of our secure envelope emails will open a message from us with attachments and they will get a "File Not Found" error message.

We are still using a Post X appliance, but no config changes were made whatsoever and this started happening since last weekend. (Oct. 9-11)

I did reboot the Post X box and thought the problem was fixed w/ the reboot. I sent a secure message to myself and then opened it along with the attachment and all was good. I sent the second test and the problem was back; "File not found".

I have noticed that when I get file not found the address bar in my browser is pointing to: https://res.cisco.com/websafe/eo/error?error=notfound

The time after rebooting when it did work it pointed to file on my local computer hard drive:

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/mymachine/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/PXTemp/-6pAQ4_Y5hJEmKdQhtG8lhNx0zo!/PX_L_1255377132267.html

Any ideas what could have caused this sudden issue? How do we resolve? I have a call into support, but they have been researching it all day and our secure mail is down!

1 Reply 1

munaf shaikh
Level 1
Level 1

*Bumping this post*

Having been facing same problem with multiple recipients.

When they open secure attachment , they get below error : 

File Not Found

The file you requested may be missing because your browser session expired. Please reopen your message to try again. If the problem persists, review the FAQs for additional help.