Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Email Security Quick-links: ESA Product Support | SMA Product Support | Email Submission and Tracking Portal | Cisco SecurityHub
Current General Deployment (GD) Releases:
ESA: 11.0.0-264 WSA: 10.5.1-296 SMA: 11.0.0-115 Email Plug-in (Reporting): 1.0.1-048 Email Plug-in (Encryption): 1.0.0-036

How do we change the smtproutes using script

Hi

Appreciate guidance on editing or importing the SMTPROUTES in IronPort C650 using scripts. Would like to change the IP in the SMTPROUTES using the script.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Are you looking for advice on how to create scripts in general or are you looking for how to create one for SMTP routes in particular?  For the first I can recommend Email Security with Cisco IronPort from Cisco Press, chapt 9 Automating Tasks.  For the second I don't have an example but the CLI smtproutes command would be the starting point.

1 REPLY

Are you looking for advice on how to create scripts in general or are you looking for how to create one for SMTP routes in particular?  For the first I can recommend Email Security with Cisco IronPort from Cisco Press, chapt 9 Automating Tasks.  For the second I don't have an example but the CLI smtproutes command would be the starting point.

Views
Helpful
Replies