Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Inbound SPF / DKIM reports

I've turned on inbound DKIM and SPF / SIDF verification in my mail flow policy (but haven't set up any policy actions for failing messages yet).

How can I get stats for how many of my inbound messages are passing SPF and DKIM checks? I can see the verification taking place in the logs.

We have an M650 but there are no reports that shed any light on these stats.

3 Replies 3

karlyoun
Level 1
Level 1

Bloke

You can set up Content Filters that check for DKIM and SPF results, then run a Content Filter report to see how often they were triggered.

A Content Filter need not have an action, so you can add them for reporting only. One filter for each status you want to track.

-karl

I've turned on inbound DKIM and SPF / SIDF verification in my mail flow policy (but haven't set up any policy actions for failing messages yet).

How can I get stats for how many of my inbound messages are passing SPF and DKIM checks? I can see the verification taking place in the logs.

We have an M650 but there are no reports that shed any light on these stats.

That's good to know, thanks. I've set up the content filters and a weekly report - we'll see what comes out.

It would be great to have a 'pre-canned' report showing what proportion of inbound mail is DKIM and SPF verified, it's not ideal having to set up a content filter for every condition.

karlyoun
Level 1
Level 1

Agreed. I'll pass that information back to Product Managers.

That's good to know, thanks. I've set up the content filters and a weekly report - we'll see what comes out.

It would be great to have a 'pre-canned' report showing what proportion of inbound mail is DKIM and SPF verified, it's not ideal having to set up a content filter for every condition.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: