Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Email Security Quick-links: ESA Product Support | SMA Product Support | Email Submission and Tracking Portal | Cisco SecurityHub
Current General Deployment (GD) Releases:
ESA: 11.0.0-264 WSA: 10.5.1-296 SMA: 11.0.0-115 Email Plug-in (Reporting): 1.0.1-048 Email Plug-in (Encryption): 1.0.0-036

Information

Greetings,

I am wondering if any of you have encountered this in the past or know about my current question.

Are the searches through the ironports with the web interface going to affect or significantly increase the CPU usage of the Ironport?

Since a new implementation of PTR validation through the Ironports, the CPU usage did increase significantly. However, with this, multiple manual searches are also done in order to verify if the incoming service is throttled, blocked or simply to verify will rule is currently in place for the incoming server.

I am trying to rule out possible slowdown in the servers and want to know if the increase of manual searches truly affects the CPU usage or barely affects it.

As this will help me rule out if I should minimize the read only accounts to only a few.

Thank you

Views
Helpful
Replies