Views
Helpful
Replies

Internal Email Recipients by Size report

igor.karasik
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,
Is IronPort had "Internal Email Recipients/Senders by Size" report ?

I see this information in Mail Flow Central reports, but not in IronPort reports....

4 Replies 4

conauman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi igork,

You can see what information your IronPort appliance reports on by reading Chapter 6 of the AsyncOS 6.1 Basic User Guide, specifically the section on "Using Email Security Monitor Pages."

You can access the documentation by going to the Support Portal, logging in, then choosing Appliance Documentation > Email.

In looking at the Email Security Monitor pages I don't know that we exactly have a report that matches the MFC report that you reference, but perhaps one of those reports will give you similar information.

Regards,

Cordelia

igor.karasik
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,
Thanks for the answer.
I am looking for "Internal Email Senders/Recipients by Size" part of MFC Volume Report by User. See example below
or page 64 of MFC 1.4 User Guide

Is any way exist to add this information to IronPort reports ?

--------------------------------------
Internal Email Recipients by Size

Envelope Recipient Messages % Virus Positive % Spam Positive Total Message Size
Virus Spam Positive Suspect Spam Total
anatsh@*.*.* 0 0 0 44 0.0% 0.0% 77.06 (MB)
iditm@*.*.* 0 4 0 13 0.0% 30.8% 34.98 (MB)
tehilak@*.*.* 0 3 0 60 0.0% 5.0% 28.47 (MB)

conauman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi igork,

I'll be happy to pass this along to our product management team for consideration.

Regards,

Cordelia

igor.karasik
Level 1
Level 1

Back to subject:
Maybe somebody on this forum already created custom Internal Email Senders/Recipients by Size reports and can share it ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: