Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Email Security Quick-links: ESA Product Support | SMA Product Support | Email Submission and Tracking Portal | Cisco SecurityHub
Current General Deployment (GD) Releases:
ESA: 11.0.0-264 WSA: 10.5.1-296 SMA: 11.0.0-115 Email Plug-in (Reporting): 1.0.1-048 Email Plug-in (Encryption): 1.0.0-036

ironport C170 antispam

Hi ,

I already configure the ironport C170 for incoming , outgoing , Content Filtering and Antispam.

But Antispam is not working properly. If I send out the email , messsage hearder never show the ironport antispam.

I can see the Ironport Antivirus header only. How can we test the anti spam is working before we added the incoming

production domain to ironport? Please see in the pictures. Currently OS running with 8.0.1.Please help me check thanks,

Thanks,

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

You would have to enable a

You would have to enable a header in order to see the IPAS information when used for your policy.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/email-security-appliance/118291-technote-esa-00.html

I hope this helps!

-Robert

(*If you have received the answer to your original question, and found this helpful/correct - please mark the question as answered, and be sure to leave a rating to reflect!)

Views
Helpful
Replies