We have an Ironport C160 with AsyncOS version 7.0.1-010. Been going great for a couple of months and suddenly recipients do not get the Open or Register buttons when using the Cisco Registered Envelope Service. Also the I have tried the following things.
1. Tested with different Java versions, old and new
2. Tested with different browsers IE6, IE7, IE8 and Mozilla 3.6 (popup blocking enabled and disabled)
3. Java scripting is enabled.
4. Logged into my account on Cisco and made sure that CRES was Activated and Enabled, it is.
5. Rebooted C160 appliance.
6. Shutdown, unplugged, replugged and restarted C160 appliance
Also do not get any images i.e. Cisco Registered Envelope Service image, Cisco logo, or our company logo, all previously working a couple of days ago.
Login to the FXOS chassis manager.
Direct your browser to https://hostname/, and log-in using the user-name and password.
Go to Help > About and check the current version:
Check the current version availa...
We have configured the outside and inside Interface with official ipv6 adresses, set a default route on outside Interface to our router, we also have definied a rule , which also gets hits, to permit tcp from inside Interface to any6.
In Syslog I also se...