Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MFC 1.4 on W2K3 RC2?

According to the release docs the newest server OS that MFC 1.4 has been tested againest is W2k3 SP1. IT Tech gave me the "Only the approved OS's in the Release Documentation are currently supported" line which I can understand.

Anyone running RC2?

5 Replies 5

igor.karasik
Level 1
Level 1

We run sp2 without any problem.
I assume RC2 will be good as well.
Another side - you really don't neeed RC2 features for MFC, sp2 will good enough

We have a customer running this setup with MFC 1.4-107 and it works fine, this mail is just for reassurance.

Thanks everyone for the info. Going to RC2 is more of a standards thing more than anything else.

FYI upgraded my C60 honeypot to the newest V6 and my production C60s to the lastest v5 Saturday night. So far so good. I was at 5.1.1 and it took two updates w/reboots to get the latest 5.5.x

Great news on your updates, however 6.1.0 is now released with functionality for SPF/SenderID and also Message Tracking from version 6.0

I confirm we have W2k3 RC2 and MFC 1.4 and it works just fine.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: