Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

quarantine notification for marketing emails

Hello ,

is there a way to only send quarantine notification of marketing emails, without sending nofitication about spam emails??

3 Replies 3

jahasan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Bechara,

This is currently not possible. When Marketing emails are qurantined, they are kept under the same upmbrella as the Spam emails.

Typically however the Marketing emails will always have a [Marketing] label in the subject header. This helps the user distinguish between actual Spams, Suspected Spams and Marketing emails and make better decisions.

Kind Regards

Jaki

Jaki,

To follow up on this, is there a way to create a report of all emails that have been "flagged" as Marketing?  This report would be very helpful in our environment.

Thanks,

Doug

I have opened a case with the TAC and i got the following answer, and it worked for me :

You could change the antispam setting to deliver the positive and suspected spam messages first and use the Advanced option to insert an new X header to the messages. For example change the positive and suspected spam action to deliver and insert the additional header "X-IP-SPAM" -> "Positive".

With an content filter you can then search for the new added X-header and use an action to Quarantine the spam messages.