Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Email Security Quick-links: ESA Product Support | SMA Product Support | Email Submission and Tracking Portal | Cisco SecurityHub
Current General Deployment (GD) Releases:
ESA: 11.0.0-264 WSA: 10.5.1-296 SMA: 11.0.0-115 Email Plug-in (Reporting): 1.0.1-048 Email Plug-in (Encryption): 1.0.0-036

Report mail is too huge

I have been getting a new form of spam. When I click on the Cisco Email Security plug-in to report the email. I am getting this message "

Report mail is too huge."

3 REPLIES

Report mail is too huge

Hello Lloyd,

how big is that message actually, and was it delivered to you directly or forwarded by someone else?

Regards,

Andreas

Report mail is too huge

It is about 279 kb which is not that big and it was directly deliverd. It still works on some emails.These emails have the same format with a big graphic. I keep sending them to spam@access.ironport.com and I am still getting them.

Report mail is too huge

Hello Lloyd,

check message tracking if those messages are actually scanned by IPAS, especial if you run a version lower than 7.5. 279kb is above the default threshold, so maybe your antispam scanner is not scanning them. I know this does not address the problem with the plugin, but just wanted to let you know.

Regards,

Andreas

Views
Helpful
Replies