cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reports for a specific date/time-range?

Pat_ironport
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to create a report for the business-days (Mo-Fr). Unfortunately, in the C100-Overview https://ip/monitor/overview I have only the choice between "hour", "day", "week", "month".

How can I make the same report for 18.6.2007 07:00 Uhr to 22.6.2007 17.30 Uhr?

7 Replies 7

hi,

i'm afraid you just can't.

what you can do is export mail flow monitor database to a csv and generate this report by yourself.

try to take a look at IronPort Reporting API.

Pat_ironport
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for the hint! Do you have some working examples for the newest AsyncOS and C100?

Thanks for the hint! Do you have some working examples for the newest AsyncOS and C100?

At the GUI, for each report there's a link to an "Export" option. You can use that link, or if you want some automatic process, you can copy and paste that link and use it whenever you want. It will bring the exact info you are seeing at GUI, but in a csv format.

Pat_ironport
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry to ask again: What's about the Reporting API? Do you know a source where I can learn from working examples?

Pat,

In 5.x you can create a Weekly report and specify a time range of "Custom number of days" and specify 5 and have the report kick off on Friday at 17:30 (or early Saturday morning) to accomplish your goal. Unfortunately this report wouldn't get the report during business hours only as you specified in your post but just the five business days.

Besides that you're probably stuck with the reporting API.

Sincerely,

Jay Bivens
IronPort Systems

Pat_ironport
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for that hint, Jay! I overlooked that option "Custom number of days".

This 5 last days (startet on friday evening) will be pretty close.

If you could add a feature for choosing the time too, it would be perfect for me.

Is there an official way to suggest such features?