Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Email Security Quick-links: ESA Product Support | SMA Product Support | Email Submission and Tracking Portal | Cisco SecurityHub
Current General Deployment (GD) Releases:
ESA: 11.0.0-264 WSA: 10.5.1-296 SMA: 11.0.0-115 Email Plug-in (Reporting): 1.0.1-048 Email Plug-in (Encryption): 1.0.0-036

Some questions about A60

Hi All
I have a A60 box, from 'featurekey', I find the 'body_contains' is expired, do you know what's the function of 'body_contains'?

Also, I find the current version is 3.7.3-014, so can I upgrade to the last one? Is it free? and where can I download the last version?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES

Upgrades

You can type upgrade at the cli prompt and it will show all available upgrades that are available on the box.

Body_contains allows you to search the contents of a message for given text. Didn't know there was a feature key for that; however, I have c600s and x1000s.

A-Series upgradea

The A-Series appliances were only approved for upgrades up to 2.5.4. If your A-Series is on a 3.x build, special approval was obtained. If you need to upgrade further, please contact your sales representative. There are a variety of options available to you.

The "body_contains" message filter does not require a special license for our C or X series devices. It may have required a special license for our older A-Series. If you need this key renewed, please speak with your sales Representative.

Views
Helpful
Replies