All videos have a link under them so you can share the content without the person having to dig around and find it. Most videos are 5 minutes in length, however as you will see from the Introduction to Access policies for the WSA, it takes a lot longer. I am slowly adding more indepth videos as time permits.
This project is a work in progress, things I have planned in the future are:
1. Enable anyone to add videos and mange them, current you can only add videos.
2. Create more channels around Cisco products
3. Inprove the layout of each of the product tabs and the videos under them
4. Add the search functionaility
5. Let users register with the site as part of the video management feature
6. Create a public twitter account that people can follow and have the site publish to the twitter account when new content is available.
7. Provide a method to rate the videos
8. Provide a method to give feedback.
Anyway, I hope the site helps, I know it has saved me retyping the same answer over and over as the common questions get asked.
BenefitsDocumentationPrerequisiteImage Download LinksLimitationsSupported PlatformsLicense RequirementsTopologyStep-By-Step ConfigurationConfigure Virtual ServiceActivate the virtual service and configure guest IPsConfiguring UTD (Service Plane)Configurin...
Login to the FXOS chassis manager.
Direct your browser to https://hostname/, and log-in using the user-name and password.
Go to Help > About and check the current version:
Check the current version availa...
We have configured the outside and inside Interface with official ipv6 adresses, set a default route on outside Interface to our router, we also have definied a rule , which also gets hits, to permit tcp from inside Interface to any6.
In Syslog I also se...