Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What does it mean:

What does it mean:

deliver mail from', '<daniela> to <dkoleva>. Please try', 'later.']) []
Mon Apr 7 12:18:06 2008 Info: Delayed: DCID 1637258 MID 2659459 to RID 13 - 4.1.0 - Unknown address error ('451', ['82.119.76.141 is not yet authorized to deliver mail from', '<daniela> to <office>. Please try later.']) []

I asked because we cannot send or recieve mails with domain name lirex.bg, and when I checked maillogs I found this.
What can be the problem?

Thanks

2 Replies 2

kluu_ironport
Level 2
Level 2

I would suggest that you create a domain debug log for the "lirex.bg" domain. By enabling the domain debug log, it will allow you to see in detail that smtp conversation when your Ironport appliances tries to hand the mail off to the lirex.bg domain.

To create the domain debug log, on the GUI interface, go to "System Administration > Log Subscriptions". click on new , select the domain debug log and configure it to record for "lirex.bg" and 10 sessions.

From the sample mail log entry, I looks like the formatting of either the "mail-from" or "rcpt-to" or possibly the header(from,to) is in a non RFC 8222 format that the other side doesn't like.

The domain debug log will show how much data has been transferred and what the other side doesn't like.

What does it mean:

deliver mail from', ' to . Please try', 'later.']) []
Mon Apr 7 12:18:06 2008 Info: Delayed: DCID 1637258 MID 2659459 to RID 13 - 4.1.0 - Unknown address error ('451', ['82.119.76.141 is not yet authorized to deliver mail from', ' to . Please try later.']) []

I asked because we cannot send or recieve mails with domain name lirex.bg, and when I checked maillogs I found this.
What can be the problem?

Thanks

kluu_ironport
Level 2
Level 2

Also, the above steps were for domain debug logs, which is when your appliance delivers to them.

To record when they deliver to you, create an injection debug log. You'll need either the IP or hostname of their outbound server or the IP/hostname the Ironport appliance sees them coming from.