Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ASK THE EXPERT- IP CONTACT CENTER

Welcome to the Cisco Networking Professionals Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to discuss IP Contact Center with Cisco expert Pat Mackey. Pat is the Product Manager for IP Contact Center. Feel free to post any questions relating to IP Contact Center.

Pat may not be able to answer each question due to the volume expected during this event. Our moderators will post many of the unanswered questions in other discussion forums shortly after the event. This event lasts through September 21. Visit this forum often to view responses to your questions and the questions of other community members.

7 REPLIES

Re: ASK THE EXPERT- IP CONTACT CENTER

I know Barge In and Intercept would be features provided in IPCC phase 2. I don't see these features supported in any CallManager literature. Can you tell me how these features work? Also, when will we have Silent Monitor available?

We use the existing JTAPI messages supported by CallManager to provide the Barge-In and Intercept functionality. Since Barge-In is essentially a conference initiated by the supervisor, we perform this feature by initiating a conference with the supervisor from the agent. Intercept removes the agent from the Barge-In leaving the Supervisor and Caller. We drop the agent from the conference to perform this feature. Silent Monitor is available today from our Turnkey CTI for IPCC product. We use the SPAN port to pass the IP voice to the Supervisor's PC for playback. We are in the process of integrating Silent Monitor into our CTI Toolkit product. We are targeting it for a 4th Calendar Quarter release.

Silver

How do we set the Preset Wrap Up time in the IPCC agent desktop?

/workmode 10 This means 10 seconds for preset wrap-up time.

Pat, in the config docs I have examined, it's clear that there can only be one IOS Gatekeeper per CM cluster. My question: what happens to an ICM-routed call that a CM tries to route through it's only GK, and the GK is out of service?

This leads me to believe that I have a single point of failure if I "lose" the switchgear that contains the GK.

Today we use HSRP Gatekeepers to avoid the single point of failure. In the "Seaview" release due in Feb, 02 we will get AltGatekeeper support as well as being able to define multiple gatekeepers.

Can you help

I am looking for a config file for a cisco 803 router that will enable me to connect a Cisco 7940 IP phone via a cisco raz box over an ISDN line I must also share the same line with a laptop.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content