Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

3 FWSMs and CSM

Hi,

the setup as following, I have 3 FWSM installed on 3 different 6513 switches, two of them are on active/standby failover mode and the last one installed on disaster recovery area as a backup stand alone FW.

My concern is to have the 3 FWSMs in failover which not supported till now as per Cisco release notes so I'm thinking whether the changes modified on the active/standby FWSMs could be replicated to the third FW via the CSM either manually or automatically (script or whatever) to keep it synchronized with the failover pair?s configuration.

Briefly speaking, I need the third FWSM to be on standby in case if any failure occurred on the head office zone.

Appreciate any helpful comments..

Regards,

Belal

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: 3 FWSMs and CSM

There is some know issue with FWSM failover with CSM, check this bug-id:CSCeg79378

Try this link:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/cat6000/mod_icn/fwsm/fwsm_1_1/fwsm112/advcfg.htm#wp1034591

Views
Helpful
Replies