Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Step-by-Step Configuration and Troubleshooting Best Practices for the NGFW, NGIPS and AMP Technologies A Visual Guide to the Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD)
Community Member

6513 with FWSM

hi, what's License Requirements to do failover between two 6513 with FWSM module

THANKS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Blue

Re: 6513 with FWSM

Hi

Can you be a bit more specific. If you have an FWSM in each 6513 chassis you should be able to do failover by default with whatever license you have.

Jon

5 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Blue

Hi

Can you be a bit more specific. If you have an FWSM in each 6513 chassis you should be able to do failover by default with whatever license you have.

Jon

Community Member

hi , thanks for you response

i have two FWSM in each 6513 chassis,and i want to failover , so it's possible ?

Gold

Community Member

thanks

what about intra chassis failover , can i do it without failover licence ( i have fwsm in each 6513 and i run 3.1 version )

Hall of Fame Super Blue

Hi

Yes it's possible. You don't say which version of software you are running but attached is a link to FWSM 3.1 configuration. You want the intra-chassis failover section.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps708/products_module_configuration_guide_chapter09186a0080602f98.html

HTH

Jon

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content