i have PIX 525. i have configure PIX in such a way that my all Exchange, VPN, any inbound traffic would cross the firewall. i also define some conduit against smtp, imap, www, pop3, https. now when i tried to implement a Access-list on outside interface to allow RDP traffic using port 3389 to my internal server, it causes to stop conduit command and my exchange traffic stop working. here i nee to know that :
1. can we implement more then 1 access-list on outside interfaces
2. why my conduit stop working when i implement assecc-list on outside interface.
3. if so then how can i creat path to allow my incoming desired RDP traffic on 3389 port.
1. you should not be able to apply two different access-list on the same interface
2. conduit are like access-list or visa-versa, in older versions conduit was used from 6.3 access-list is recomemded and most likely that's the reason your conduit stopped working when you apply your access-list with conduit, you should stick to one and create access-list to allow traffic.
We have configured the outside and inside Interface with official ipv6 adresses, set a default route on outside Interface to our router, we also have definied a rule , which also gets hits, to permit tcp from inside Interface to any6.
In Syslog I also se...