cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Add in VOIP network in Site to Site VPN (ASA 5510)

hokokshun
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need some help. I have 2 offices (1 in viet and 1 in singapore). These 2 offices already have site to site vpn setup. However, when i try to add in the VOIP network (172.28.200.0/24) into the site to site vpn. I am still unable to reach my call manager from viet office.

See below picture for the site to site VPN network. Same setting for viet asa except the local n/w would be 172.29.52.0/22.
Singapore ASA.jpg                  

THanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jouni Forss
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Would really need to see configurations from the ASA or some other output to determine what the problem is

The most common problems would be that the Crypto ACL are compatible with eachother on the sites. One problem could also be that you are lacking the NAT0 / NAT Exempt configuration for this network on both sites.

- Jouni

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jouni Forss
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Would really need to see configurations from the ASA or some other output to determine what the problem is

The most common problems would be that the Crypto ACL are compatible with eachother on the sites. One problem could also be that you are lacking the NAT0 / NAT Exempt configuration for this network on both sites.

- Jouni

Hi Jouni,

Thanks thanks! it is the NAT Exempt which i missed out!. THANKS A LOT!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card