Views
Helpful
Replies

Advice on 8.4.7.4

Lance Wendel
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

My customer is facing the following bug = CSCuj88114, on the 5510. as per bug details, issue is fixed on 8.4.7.4.

on the download page I can only see th 8.4.7.3  (modified on the 23rd of Jan - 2014). my query is, is the 8.4.74 image is available and I need to open a TAC case to get this or is it still on QA?

your input is greatly appreciated

thanks

Lancellot

3 Replies 3

Jouni Forss
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

I can't really give you an exact answer but the latest version Cisco TAC has suggested for us when we faced a bug in our previous software was the mentioned 8.4(7)3 Interim release. (Even though we had to move to another as that introduced a new bug which made the device basically unusable in our situation) This was a few weeks ago.

So I would suggest contacting Cisco about this

I have once had to get the software directly through our Cisco contact to get a fix to a bug but other than that I have downloaded from the Support section of cisco.com

We actually ran to this same bug but we dont really heavily use Clientless VPN so we initially used the Workarounds suggested to correct the problem. Our user was not able to use RDP plugin because of the Java Update.

- Jouni

Hi Jouni,

thanks for the reply, appreciate your feedback. I guess my customer is heavily based on Clinetless VPN. I will escalate this case and see how we could move forward.

once again thanks a lot

Lancellot

Hi Lance,

That image would be the special file , so you will not find it on cisco.com site. I would suggest you to open a case with Cisco Tac so that an engineer from TAC team could publish that image and you can download that after that.

- Prateek Verma

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card