somebody knows if the Cisco ASA version 8.0.5 is compatible with the Cisco Anyconnect Essentials license??? We are trying to get this functionality, we purchase the Anyconnect essentials license and 50 users license, but we only can see 2 WebVPN peers....
I have found this information but I'm not sure....
● All ASA models (Cisco ASA 5505 to ASA 5580)
● Cisco ASA Software Release 8.2 and later
● Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility client connectivity without clientless SSL VPN and Cisco Secure Desktop capabilities
● Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility capabilities that may be used in conjunction with a licensed Cisco IronPort™ Web Security Appliance
● Full tunneling access to enterprise applications
BenefitsDocumentationPrerequisiteImage Download LinksLimitationsSupported PlatformsLicense RequirementsTopologyStep-By-Step ConfigurationConfigure Virtual ServiceActivate the virtual service and configure guest IPsConfiguring UTD (Service Plane)Configurin...
Login to the FXOS chassis manager.
Direct your browser to https://hostname/, and log-in using the user-name and password.
Go to Help > About and check the current version:
Check the current version availa...
We have configured the outside and inside Interface with official ipv6 adresses, set a default route on outside Interface to our router, we also have definied a rule , which also gets hits, to permit tcp from inside Interface to any6.
In Syslog I also se...