Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ASA 5500X - firePOWER module

I cannot find ANY documentation on installing the sourcefire sw-module on an ASA.  I am following the documentation for the CX module and so far I'm making progress.  I'm stuck with a username/password.  When first recovering the sourcefire image - I am able to connect to the boot partition on the sourcefire module with the user/pass of admin/Admin123 similar to the CX module however after installing the package file and reloading the module, this user/pass no longer works.  Anyone happen to know what the login is to the sourcefire module accessed via 'session sfr console'

Thanks,

Zach

2 REPLIES

I have found this.  user:

I have found this.  user: admin |  pass: Sourcefire.  

I have a blog here if you're interested in some information regarding configuring the sourcefire module.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/blog/12294976/asa-5500-x-sourcefire-firepower-configuration

Zach

Hall of Fame Super Silver

It's also documented as such

It's also documented as such in the FirePOWER module quick Start guide (step 9).

Reference.

Views
Helpful
Replies