Views
Helpful
Replies

asa 5505 9.1 SIP Port Forwarding

shane.kearney
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am no expert in CISCO ASA configuration and I am looking for help on an issue that has come my way

VDSL Router in bridged mode - ASA gets its IP and default route through PPPOE (no issues)

Site to Site VPN between HQ and Branch office (no issues)

port forwarding - 5060 to internal IP 10.0.1.70 which is the IP of the on prem VOIP appliance

I have two issues

1. how can I forward a range of ports on the ASA to one single IP (10020 - 10200 udp to 10.0.1.71) (VOIP Provider asked for this)

2. IP phones are receiving calls intermittently (as long as a user has made a call within a few minutes other calls can come through to the phones. but if the phones don't ring for 15 - 20 minutes then NO calls come through. if a new call is placed calls come through again.) its like the port closes or something when it detects its not in use. the VOIP provider removed the ASA and installed their own VDSL router and the phones work with no issues but the company needs the Site-to-Site and the VDSL is not capable of providing this. (anyway we have ASA 5505 at each site for this company)

I am really stuck with this and I would appreciate any help at all.

Kind Regards,

Shane

0 Replies 0
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card