Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA 5505 - Configuration review - help

lisalieu403
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have attached a copy of my configuration for an asa 5505. Can someone possibly review the current config and let me know why communications is permitted cross vlans however traffic can not connect to the public network via the abc and abc.lan.

Currently attempting to create 3 separate internal networks - VPN, DMZ and VOIP lines. All ACL's are standard permitting connection to any less secure network, but on the DMZ I permitted incomming traffic via port.

After reading multiple volumes of how to configure NAT statements I attempted to create multiple static one to one NAT statements. If anyone sees any thing else that is incorrectly configured please let me know.

Additional information Ping test from the asa can communicate out. Local lan connectivity is verified. I tried to use the packet tracer.. and it said that packets from source to destination were permitted??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply 1

lisalieu403
Level 1
Level 1

Config attached.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card