cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA 5510 7.2 two isp problem (not backup or load balancing)

tiago.nunes
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there

I'm having a problem with an ASA. I have the scenario that is shown in the word document attached. The problem is that, when i create the static route in the ASA, the traffic to the vpn is not forwared to the correct interface. Instead, is forwarded to the default route. the tunnel is well established, but the traffic is not going trough the correct interface. When i point the default route to the adsl 1 interface, everything works fine...but not as the costumer wants

I send the configuration of the ASA. In the configuration is not shown the correct routes, because i had to remove them to leave everything working trough ADSL1.

But they would be something like this

route outside 10.2.20.0/24 10.0.10.254

route outside 2 0.0.0.0/0 10.0.11.254

Thanks in advance

Best regards

4 Replies 4

thefindjack
Level 1
Level 1

Try this....

route outside 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.0.10.254 1 tunneled

route outside2 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 10.0.11.254 1

Here is a document that explains this.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/iosswrel/ps6537/ps6586/ps6635/ps6659/prod_white_paper0900aecd805f0bd6.html

Please rate if this helps!

Thanks

Just like that? In the document the refer policy routing. I won't need to do that?

Not for ASA/PIX, this is a built in feature that allows all traffic that came into the device encrypted to leave out of the "tunneled" default route and all traffic that comes in unencrypted leave via the normal default route.

Thank you very much for your help! I'll try that tomorrow. I'll post again and rate your help as soon as i try it

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: