Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ASA 5510 FW IP Sec Tunnel

Hi Gentlemen,

I am not very experienced in ASA FW. I hve 2 sites setup using Site to Site IP Sec VPN by ASA 5510 Basic license. The problem is that the video traffic sent from Site A to Site B via the IPSec tunnel, it is very slow and latency is quite high.

( 1 ) Am i able to create multiple tunnels in Site A to site single tunnel at Site B?

( 2 ) Am i able to create the multiple tunnels within single VLAN in Site A? Or need to create the multiple VLANs in Site A in order to create multiple tunnels?

( 3 ) Does ASA 5510 FW support 1 to 1 IPSec VPN tunnel or 1 to many IPSec tunnel?

( 4 )  ASA 5510 FW IPSec VPN tunnel able to establish the IPSec tunnel with Nortel 5000 Series VPN appliance?

Thanks

1 REPLY

Re: ASA 5510 FW IP Sec Tunnel

Hi,

no problem to create multiple tunnels and set your Video traffic as "interesting traffic" for the 2nd tunnel. However, I am not sure this is going to help you. You might want to QoS your link for your Video traffic to have guaranteed bandwidth.

Views
Helpful
Replies