Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ASA 5515X with ASA CX5515 and Google Play Store

Hello Guys,

One month ago i installed a FW ASA 5515 in my network, this Firewall came with an internal module CXSC but in this moment i have that module in shutdown state.

Since i installed the FW ASA 5515X in my network i am facing a issue with the Google Play Store application for the Androids Phones. This application is not able to connect behind the FW ASA 5515X, the following message appear: Connection Timeout, Retry Again.

I am pretty sure that the problem is the FW ASA because this problem came just when it was installed and before that, Google Play Store works well. And no change was made after the FW ASA was installed. 

Evidently Phones connect through the wireless network and when I change the ASA FW by previous Gateway, Google Play Store works again.

The ASA FW is wide open, "Any Traffic" in any sense, for WAN interfaces and LAN interfaces. Some static NAT configured, maybe two PAT and PAT Policy.

Someone has an idea, what is the problem?

1 REPLY

ASA 5515X with ASA CX5515 and Google Play Store

Any Ideas?

Views
Helpful
Replies