Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA 7.2 (2) NAT 0 Configuration goes after reload

acharyr123
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I have 2 ASA 5510 in Active/Stanby mode. The IOS is 7.2 (2). I have created NAT 0 for vpn client access. But whenever any reload occurs i find that the configuration related to NAT 0 is gone in the firewall. I am planning to upgrade the IOS to the latest one that is 8.0. In Version 8.0 whether these bugs are removed. If so can someone share relevent document on that...

Pleaes suggest.....

2 Replies 2

deyster94
Level 5
Level 5

Are you making this entry on the active ASA?

As far as 8.02 goes, I have only run into one issue with SSL VPN not disconnecting properly. After using the SSL VPN on a clients firewall twice, I could not reconnect. It said I had hit the limit of 2 (which it comes with by default) and could not connect anymore. I looked in the monitoring the ASDM and it didn't show me connected, so I haven't a clue what the problem is. Other then that, it's been stable.

Yes..we are making these entries into active ASA. Do u have any idea on why in 7.2 (2) NAT 0 config gets deleted after a reload?/

In 8.0 (2) have u faced any problem related to nating...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card