Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Step-by-Step Configuration and Troubleshooting Best Practices for the NGFW, NGIPS and AMP Technologies A Visual Guide to the Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD)
Community Member

asa error message-715039-Unexpected cleanup of tunnel table entry during SA delete

hello,

on my asa I permanently get this alert, when ip-sec-sessions disconnect.

%ASA-1-715039: Group = xxx, Username = xxx, IP = xx.xx.xx.xx, Unexpected cleanup of tunnel table entry during SA delete

seems to be a bug --> description on cisco-homepage: An entry in the IKE tunnel table was never removed when the SA was freed. This indicates a defect in the state machine.

we are using 2 asa 5520 in active/standby. the alert always apears on the standby-unit. we are using software version 8.3.

any idea?

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: asa error message-715039-Unexpected cleanup of tunnel table

Thomas,

I could not find anything specific to ASA 8.3 in our database except for one particular case where those messages have been seen around a crash.

The crash bug:

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCti74419

Can you please open a TAC case so we can investigate this?

Marcin

Community Member

hi marcin,

the problem is, that my useraccount is not allowed to open a tac case! :-(

Cisco Employee

Thomas,

Well then I can really promise much, but I'd say give upgrade a try 8.2.3.6 interim has become available.

Maybe with the fix for crash also a fix for this will be introduced.

Marcin

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content