Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ASA Mutiple NAT

Hi everybody i have simple situation,

i have a LAN and its connected to ASA and i have a PAT to the lan , so every one in the LAN is going out with the interface IP.

the problem that i have Mail server in MY LAN )same IP range , and i want it to go out with different public ip address

4 REPLIES

Re: ASA Mutiple NAT

In your case, just use static map entry of your Mail Server local IP with Public IP and make access-list for incoming public IP traffic for using mail services.

Ray

i have

static(inside,outside) public ip private ip

this will redirect the traffic that came to public ip to my server ,

what i need that my server to go out with the public ip ..

i think i will need GLOBAL and NAT command ??

Cisco Employee

If you want only your server to xlate to public ip,that is already done through the static command you have.

Go to " whatismyip.com " on the server and you would see the public ip address used in static.

If you have some more computers on inside which need to access internet ( you need to xlate them into public ip ),add :

nat (inside) 1 0 0

global (outside) 1 interface

Do rate if helpful.

Regards,

Sushil

i already have

nat (inside) 1 0 0

global (outside) 1 interface

and all inside PC's and servers including my mail server are going out with the interface public IP ,

i want the mail server (which have an ip address from inside network) to go out with different public IP i determine

Views
Helpful
Replies