cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA view maintenance release

jeff6strings
Level 1
Level 1

We have a Cisco ASA 5520 and I need to view the maintenance release version. When I do a show version I see 8.2(5) and when I view the file in flash I don't see details of the maintenance number.

I'm checking our ASA due to the bulletin below where its mentioned to have 8.2(5.47) or 8.2(5.48) but I can't find the .47 or .48 on the ASA.

Thanks for any help.
Jeff

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/csa/cisco-sa-20140409-asa.html#@ID

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The maintenance releases (sometimes referred to as interim builds) are usually not published on the download portal. If you have a documented need for one (as is the case with this SA), the TAC can give you access to download the necessary build.

Once you've reloaded with that version as your boot image, your "show version" will then show it as running.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The maintenance releases (sometimes referred to as interim builds) are usually not published on the download portal. If you have a documented need for one (as is the case with this SA), the TAC can give you access to download the necessary build.

Once you've reloaded with that version as your boot image, your "show version" will then show it as running.

Thank you for the reply.

Jeff

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card