Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ASA With AnyConnect VPN Issues

I am trying to setup a VPN on this ASA using AnyConnect. I was able to get the IPSec VPN to work but we have to use AnyConnect for Vista support. I have the VPN part working to where clients can establish a VPN connection. The problem is that they cannot do anything from that point on. I think (am guessing) there is an issue with the return address translation, where the machine behind the firewall cannot properly communicate with a machine that is on the VPN. I have attached the running-config and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. Here is an example of an error I am getting:

No translation group found for udp src outside:10.10.10.101/137 dst inside:10.10.10.255/137

Thanks.

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: ASA With AnyConnect VPN Issues

Refer the follwing url which contains the "AnyConnect VPN Client Troubleshooting Tech Note" for more information on issues with Anyconnect vpn in ASA:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_tech_note09186a00809b4754.shtml

Re: ASA With AnyConnect VPN Issues

Hi,

try enabling nat-traversal. At the moment it is disabled on your configuration

"no crypto isakmp nat-traversal"

from config mode type in as below and test it again.

crypto isakmp nat-traversal 20

Views
Helpful
Replies