cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASDM Firepower configuration export

Infuscomus
Level 1
Level 1
How can we export the ASA Firepower configuration from ASDM ? We have a pretty complex configuration in the firepower module.It appears that exporting everything from ASDM does not also export the firepower config, but only the ASA config. So is there a way to save everything that is configured in the firepower module ?
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jasonr0030
Level 1
Level 1

I'm sorry for the late reply, but I have just noticed this question.  In the ASDM, you can go to the firepower configuration tab and look for the Tools tab and expand it.  From there, you can choose export as an option.  This will allow you to save a config file to your local PC.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jasonr0030
Level 1
Level 1

I'm sorry for the late reply, but I have just noticed this question.  In the ASDM, you can go to the firepower configuration tab and look for the Tools tab and expand it.  From there, you can choose export as an option.  This will allow you to save a config file to your local PC.

Hope this helps.

Infuscomus
Level 1
Level 1

That was it. I was checking in the main menu, but then I noticed there's the Tools option within the Firepower Configuration tab.

Thank you.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card