cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ASA 5505 port forward to server proxy ( no wccp )

Hi all,

I've read few old post about the redirect of 80 443 to a server-proxy with wccp. This solution is the only to forward port ? I think exists a more simple solution to forward a port, does it exists ?

For example how could I do to forward the 22 port to another host in my inside-lan to 222 ?

Thanks to all for reply.

2 Replies 2

ldardon
Level 1
Level 1

To allow access to particular TCP port forwarding applications for a specific user or group policy, use the listname you create here with the port-forward command in webvpn mode. The security appliance does not support the Microsoft Outlook Exchange (MAPI) proxy. Neither port forwarding nor the smart tunnel feature that provides application access through a clientless SSL VPN session supports MAPI. For Microsoft Outlook Exchange communication using the MAPI protocol, remote users must use AnyConnect.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa81/command/ref/p.html#wp1875150

seibertmedia
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

do you mean, portforwarding from external ip to an internal server behind nat?

Then, you can do a static NAT with PAT for the server

access-list internal_nat_static_3 extended permit tcp host $internal-host eq $port any

static ($internal-interface,$external-interface) tcp $external-ip $port access-list internal_nat_static_3

if you want to redirect packets from internal ip's you need policy based routing, which isn't supported by the asa.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card