cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco asa ASA5545 multiple site to site vpn configured.

obtacrdc2016
Level 1
Level 1

I have multiple site to site VPN ( phae 1 and 2)configured on ASA5545. if i have one peer IP then how can i find the exact phase 1 and 2 configured for this Peer for the troubleshooting or modification of the negotiation parameters ? whats the cli commad to check the both pase configured for the particuler Peer IP.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

GioGonza
Level 4
Level 4

Hello @obtacrdc2016

In order to know what is happening wiht the connection you need to turn on the debugs like this: 

debug crypto condition peer <IP address>

debug crypto ikev1 250

debug crypto ipsec 250 

If you want to check the configuration, for Phase 1 is a general configuration and you can check it like this "show run crypto ikev1", if you want to check Phase 2 type first "show crypto map  | in <Peer IP address>" you should get the sequence number and you repeat like this then: "show crypto map | be _<seq #>_"

HTH

Gio

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

GioGonza
Level 4
Level 4

Hello @obtacrdc2016

In order to know what is happening wiht the connection you need to turn on the debugs like this: 

debug crypto condition peer <IP address>

debug crypto ikev1 250

debug crypto ipsec 250 

If you want to check the configuration, for Phase 1 is a general configuration and you can check it like this "show run crypto ikev1", if you want to check Phase 2 type first "show crypto map  | in <Peer IP address>" you should get the sequence number and you repeat like this then: "show crypto map | be _<seq #>_"

HTH

Gio

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card