Views
Helpful
Replies

CSC 20 SSM renewal license?

ahmed.abdraboh
Level 1
Level 1

HI all,

i have CSC-SSM-20  i want to renew the license to support 750 users for 3 years if i have base license only and if i have base and plus as bundle?

i want to know the steps and also the part numbers

and what is the difference between these two part numbers

ASA-CSC20-750UP-1Y

ASA 5500   CSC-SSM-20 750-User w/ Plus Lic. Renewal (1-year)

ASA-CSC20-750P-1YASA 5500   CSC-SSM-20 750-User Plus Lic. Only Renewal (1-yr)

thanks

Ahmed

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mirober2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ahmed,

ASA-CSC20-750UP-1Y renews both an existing 750-user BASE license and a PLUS license using one part number. ASA-CSC20-750P-1Y renews the existing PLUS license only.

The steps for renewal are to contact your Cisco partner/reseller and purchase the appropriate part number(s). Once the purchase is complete, you will be provided with a product authorization key (PAK), which you'll need to register at www.cisco.com/go/license. Once the PAK is registered, you simply need to click the "Check Status Online" button on the License page of the Trend Micro Admin GUI and the expiration dates will be automatically updated.

-Mike

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

mirober2
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ahmed,

ASA-CSC20-750UP-1Y renews both an existing 750-user BASE license and a PLUS license using one part number. ASA-CSC20-750P-1Y renews the existing PLUS license only.

The steps for renewal are to contact your Cisco partner/reseller and purchase the appropriate part number(s). Once the purchase is complete, you will be provided with a product authorization key (PAK), which you'll need to register at www.cisco.com/go/license. Once the PAK is registered, you simply need to click the "Check Status Online" button on the License page of the Trend Micro Admin GUI and the expiration dates will be automatically updated.

-Mike

Dear Mike,

thanks a lot for your answer

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card