- Did you try to ping from outside your host in DMZ?
- When you try to access to host in DMZ do you see log messages on firewall?
- Did you set up the defaul gateway on host in DMZ?
- From outside did you ping the ip address of the firewall's interface outside?
- From host in DMZ did you have access to hosts in Internet?
First of all your access-list is wrong:
access-list DMZ1_access_in extended permit ip host 220.127.116.11 any
access-list DMZ1_access_in extended permit icmp host 18.104.22.168 any
The 22.214.171.124 will never be seen on the DMZ side, it will only see the pre-nat local IP.
Secondly one of your static's is incorrect:
static (inside,outside) 126.96.36.199 192.168.5.101 netmask 255.255.255.255
This should be 192.168.1.101 OR
static (DMZ1,outside) 188.8.131.52 192.168.5.101 netmask 255.255.255.255
Thirdly, why have you put two default routes?