Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

FWSM 3 / OSX Issue ?

Hey everybody,

I have the weirdest issue i've ever seen so far ....Appreciate your kind support

here is how it goes :

[L3 Switch] -----MPLS------[FWSM/6500Core]

I have made the full setup and everything that is now Macintosh/iOS/OSX is working fine ... meaning i have windows machines running on toshiba/dell computers which are working fine everything is stable .... but any Mac Machine (Windows Based/ OSX) and iphones and dropping packets?? ( out of 10 pings it drops 4-6) any idea ? i have suspected TCP options difference but i almost disabled everything on the FWSM still its not working stable. all OSX machines and iphones are having the same issue..

thank you in advance

1 REPLY

FWSM 3 / OSX Issue ?

ok i think i found the issue

its related t the TCP-RESET-I getting generated by MacOS for some reason ... while the Zone Level is higher but resets are commin still .... the version i have is 3.1(10) and am trying to solve this issue by running tcp-state-bypass on that interface but the option is not there i think i will need to update the FWSM which is a disaster for me ....

if anyone have any suggestions i would appreciate it

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content