Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Step-by-Step Configuration and Troubleshooting Best Practices for the NGFW, NGIPS and AMP Technologies A Visual Guide to the Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD)
Community Member

HELP! Just upgraded my 2 failover ASA 5510's to version 8.04

I have 2 ASA 5510's configured in a failover config, and since I upgraded them to version 8 today the secondary unit active LED is red. Seems like everything is working okay, but I wanted to verify the RED light is just letting me know it is in standby mode. When I fail one of the units it does fail over to the other.

Please let me know if this is the casa ASAP because I am in our data center 3 hours from home and I dont want to leave till I know forsure.

Thanks,

Dan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: HELP! Just upgraded my 2 failover ASA 5510's to version 8.04

What does the console state?

4 REPLIES

What does the console state?

Community Member

It states all is ready.

Community Member

The latest is my VPN connections can't hit any internal shares. The VPN connection comes up but when I try to connect to Exchange or a network share it fails. Not sure if I missed something or not. We allow split tunneling.

Any idea on this issue?

I called TAC on the other and they claim it is normal.

Thanks,

Dan

That's usually caused by mismatched ACLs (on interesting traffic). Here's a good link on t/s VPNs.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_tech_note09186a00807e0aca.shtml

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content