cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can access from inside to ip in outside interface?

cuelate21
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

¿How can access from inside network to a ip in otuside interface?

I need that computers from inside interface can connect to ip´s over outside interface. I have a license restricted in the 3erd vlan (DMZ) and I can´t access to inside host.

What I need? Host from DMZ interface can connect to ip´s in outside interface.

thanks

4 Replies 4

Jennifer Halim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What do you mean by inside/dmz need to access ip on the outside interface?

Do you want inside and dmz networks to be PATed to the outside interface ip address? or you are trying to ping/telnet/ssh to the outside interface from inside or dmz network?

If you are trying to ping/telnet/ssh to the outside interface ip address from inside/dmz, it is not supported.

thanks halijenn

Yes, trying to ping/telnet/ssh to the outside interface ip address from  inside/dmz.  :-)

I don´t know what I do while my new license comes...

thanks!

Yes, unfortunately ping/telnet/ssh to the outside interface ip address from inside/dmz is not supported.

From inside network, you can only ping/telnet/ssh to the inside interface. Same goes for dmz network, you can only ping/telnet/ssh to the dmz interface.

What are you trying to achieve?

I want to connect to a terminal server gateway who is in inside interface. Becausa of the license I only can connect to internet. I want to acces to the terminal server  gateway from internet .  The problen is that the dmz is my remote lan and de exit to internet of dmz is from the same place for all host.

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: