how to asign some content filtering policies to a wan port ISA550
Hi, I have a Cisco ISA550, and we are trying to make some url's rules for the network. I have established a policie, with some content and url's, but now I need to asign them to a configurable wan port. What I have do is:
1. Go to firewall and open content filtering policies
2. Generate a new filtering policie. (named: diarios)
3. Load the policie with some URL (all are enabled with the tickets)
4. go to Policy to Zone Mapping and change the LAN zone. Now using "diarios"
5. Content filtering turned ON
6. Go to Advance settings and configure it.
everything saved and it works. But now I need to asign this rule only to wan port #3.
Table of ContentsIntroductionVersion HistoryPossible Future
UpdatesDocuments PurposeNAT Operation in ASA 8.3+ SectionsRule Types
Network Object NATTwice NAT / Manual NATRule Types used per SectionNAT
Types used with Twice NAT / Manual NAT and Network Obje...
Table of Contents Introduction:This document describes details on how
NAT-T works. Background: ESP encrypts all critical information,
encapsulating the entire inner TCP/UDP datagram within an ESP header.
ESP is an IP protocol in the same sense that TCP an...