Views
Helpful
Replies

How to use 2 ISP links on ASA 5510 ?

vinayak
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I am having ASA 5510 on my site. I am also having 2 ISP links. the one link i want to use only for Internet surfing & other ISP link i want to use for VPN connection.

Can anyone tell me how to do that ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jennifer Halim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Which VPN are you going to use the other ISP link for? It can only be used for static lan-to-lan vpn because you know the ip address hence you can configure static route for the peer address towards your ISP second link.

For remote access vpn or dynamic lan-to-lan, it would not work if the second ISP link is actually connected directly to the ASA, as ASA does not support default route being pointed out off 2 ASA interfaces.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

vinayak
Level 1
Level 1

Can Anyone REPLY On this post..????

Its very Important for me... Please.....

Jennifer Halim
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Which VPN are you going to use the other ISP link for? It can only be used for static lan-to-lan vpn because you know the ip address hence you can configure static route for the peer address towards your ISP second link.

For remote access vpn or dynamic lan-to-lan, it would not work if the second ISP link is actually connected directly to the ASA, as ASA does not support default route being pointed out off 2 ASA interfaces.

i want to establish Site-to-Site VPN between LAN..

Can u please tell me how i can use 2nd ISP link for Site-to-site VPN ?? & 1st ISP for Internet Browsing ?

For internet browsing:

route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0

For site-to-site VPN:

route <255.255.255.255>

route

Hope that helps.

just nat your network

nat inside 1 ip range of lan  and mask

global(outside)1 interface to which isp is connected

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card