Related to these, since there is a static statement for the application,
static ( app, out) 184.108.40.206 10.85.5.5
here 10.85.5.5 is the private ip of the application. Apart from this the firewall wan interface has an ip of 220.127.116.11. The interface ip will be arp'd on the upstream device which was cleared before connecting the new device.
My question is , will 18.104.22.168 ip which is used by the application, will that also have arp issues if the device is changed often to test.
Well here is what i found- would you mind posting full configuration.
Slowpath security checks failed:
This counter is incremented and packet is dropped when the security appliance is:
1) In routed mode receives a through-the-box:
- L2 broadcast packet
- IPv4 packet with destination IP address equal to 0.0.0.0
- IPv4 packet with source IP address equal to 0.0.0.0
2) In routed or transparent mode and receives a through-the-box IPv4 packet with:
- first octet of the source IP address equal to zero
- source IP address equal to the loopback IP address
- network part of source IP address equal to all 0's
- network part of the source IP address equal to all 1's
- source IP address host part equal to all 0's or all 1's
3) In routed or transparent mode and receives an IPv4 or IPv6 packet with same source and destination IP addresses
1 and 2) Determine if an external user is trying to compromise the protected network. Check for misconfigured clients.
3) If this message counter is incrementing rapidly, an attack may be in progress. Use the packet capture feature to capture type asp packets, and check the source MAC address in the packet to see where they are coming from.
DocumentationCode download linksGoalRequirementLimitationsSupported ISR
and UCS-E ModelSupported ISRG2 and UCS-E Blades:Supported ISR4K and
UCS-E Blades:Step by Step ConfigurationConfigure one of the connectivity
options to access the Cisco IMC from the n...
Firepower Threat Defense (NGFWv) on UCS E-series - Transparent Mode in
HA DocumentationCode download linksGoalRequirementLimitationsSupported
ISR and UCS-E ModelSupported ISRG2 and UCS-E Blades:Supported ISR4K and
UCS-E Blades:Step by Step ConfigurationCo...
Question I am currently unable to specify "crypto keyring" command when
configuring VPN connection on my cisco 2901 router. The following
licenses have been activated on my router :