cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

http content problem

Josh Sprang
Level 1
Level 1

I recently loaded a pair of Asa 5520s in a ha configuration. All rules VPNs and svc are working fine. Ever since the implementation users are complaining that websites are not loading correctly. The formatting is goofy and red x will appear over some pictures. If the user hits f5 the page comes up fine. The old firewall platform did not have this problem. All packet inspection and tie outs are default. Running 8.2(5). Any ideas? I have been troubleshooting with Cisco for days. This issue is very sporadic but seems to happen when the network is under load.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Maykol Rojas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Would you please send me your Cisco Ticket on a private message?

The connection is over the SVC or regular traffic across the ASA?

Another important question is for how long does the problem lasts?

Have Cisco taken packet captures when the problem was happening and when everything is normal?

Are there any other devices on the network that may be affecting this connection?

Mike

Mike

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Maykol Rojas
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Would you please send me your Cisco Ticket on a private message?

The connection is over the SVC or regular traffic across the ASA?

Another important question is for how long does the problem lasts?

Have Cisco taken packet captures when the problem was happening and when everything is normal?

Are there any other devices on the network that may be affecting this connection?

Mike

Mike

Thanks the issue was solved by using 4.2.2.2 dns and upgrading to 6.6

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: