Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

IPSEC L2L behavior

First i want to tahnk anyone who has any input on my problem.

I have an ASA 5520 that is being use as a firewall, VPN concentrator and also a L2L tunnel. The trouble that i am having is about the L2L part. I have different remote site that needs to get back in to the main hub (core). Each site however is connected through a frame-relay (EIGRP)cloud so they can access each other servers. The plan is that each site will have a dedicated internet (comcast, verizon,etc)to get out the network. When the frame-relay goes down each site will have the capapbility to tunnel back to the main hub via L2L initiating interesting traffic. I thought i had this figured out but it caused some problems on the vpn client side when accesing the servers. When a vpn client is connected to the ASA he can RDP to the 192.168.4.0 but can't get to any other subnets from there. But if i RDP to the 192.168.4.0 and then RDP to the remote site from 192.168.4.0 machine I can.

I have gotten the L2L to work with either reverse route on the crypto map or static route back to each remote site.

If i took this command off the cleint is able to vpn into the asa and RDP through all the sites but my L2L does not work.

Please any inputs would be helpful. I just dont know what else to do with this problem.

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: IPSEC L2L behavior

provide show running config on your device

Views
Helpful
Replies