Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Step-by-Step Configuration and Troubleshooting Best Practices for the NGFW, NGIPS and AMP Technologies A Visual Guide to the Cisco Firepower Threat Defense (FTD)
Community Member

Lan-to-Lan Vpn

Hi,

We have a server in Inside interface it should be accessed for Lan-to-Lan Vpn users not DMZ

we are using ASA 5505

8 REPLIES

Re: Lan-to-Lan Vpn

It should be stright forward L2L vpn configuration, check this example .

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00805a87f7.shtml

Rgds

-Jorge

Community Member

Jorge,

my concern is i have a server in my inside network which is confidential, we have L2L VPN between my office & counterpart

one of the counterpart want to access this server I don't want to keep this in DMZ because this server is critical so is their any way to do this

Community Member

Hi Jorge,

I have completed 50% of the work using the above link but Internet is not working I think for internet it is not able to understand to which gateway it should go because it has two ip address one from VPN pool & other from Local Lan

I want my internet traffic to go via local Lan gateway

By default DMZ cannot talk to inside anyway, whats the concern here?

Regards

Farrukh

Community Member

farrukh,

my concern is i have a server in my inside network which is confidential, we have L2L VPN between my office & counterpart

one of the counterpart want to access this server I don't want to keep this in DMZ because this server is critical so is their any way to do this

rgds

Ganesh

could you describe your needs in more details to let me help you

thanks

Community Member

Hi Marwanshawi,

when I am connected to Remote access VPN not able to access local Lan ie giving printing & Browsing internet using the link which was given earlier I am able to give printing not

Browsing internet I want both to work

pls find the latest FW configuration

Community Member

Hi marwanshawi,

their is a Critical server in my inside network my counterpart should access this server, using remote access vpn i don't want to keep the server in DMZ zone is their any other way that remote users can access server in my inside n/w

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content