Hopefully someone has an idea what this might be, I may be going batty. I have a list of devices core devices I'm manually inputting into the Credential Manager, then grouping together, then running the initial sync archive job on. Once I get a success on all core devices I can start automating the backups.
At any rate, I have had pretty good luck so far with everything but one box. "cs2" refuses to move from pre-deployment within RME. I have its counterpart "cs1" in there and it was never stuck in pre-deployment.
So far I have:
- Resubmitted the device within RME
- Run a complete polling job
- Run sync archive on a group after manually adding it to a group
- Deleted and re-added the device 3 times, each time taking special care with the credentials
- Pinged the device from the command line of the LMS box
- SSH'd into the box with the user/pass LMS has
- Triple-checked the acls on the device itself (they are the same as cs1)
I have no net-snmp box handy, and the failure notification keeps telling me that SNMP auth fails. I am getting nutty because cs1 has the exact same SNMP community string and acl and works fine.
We have configured the outside and inside Interface with official ipv6 adresses, set a default route on outside Interface to our router, we also have definied a rule , which also gets hits, to permit tcp from inside Interface to any6.
In Syslog I also se...